Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!





Just a quick wish for a safe and happy Halloween, no matter what you're doing. That emo pumpkin above is my current jack; I was aiming for skull-like gruesomeness but he ended up looking like he was about to cry. Maybe he needs a hug. (I could use a few myself.)

I'm grouchy from lack of sleep and frustration over not having a car. I'm also dealing with a bit of loneliness; being new in town and unexpectedly without transport, it's a bit difficult to hang out with friends and/or seek adult company. I'm still reeling from Dad's death. And I may be staying in tonight; there's shows and stuff but unless I can catch a ride it just ain't happenin'. So I hope wherever you are and whatever you're doing, it's better than my day so far.

And if you're dealing with crap like I am, hang in there. I keep telling myself, "This is temporary." Things could change in a heartbeat.

Best wishes and happy hauntings! Don't eat too much candy all at once.

No comments: