Monday, January 6, 2020

I'll Be Honest...

It's been almost a year, which is ridiculous. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down.

I think it's time for me to declare Dust & Corruption closed, for now. If anyone wants to hop in and take over, please leave a comment or contact me.

So much in my life has changed in the last few years...loss of a job, loss of a parent, my childhood home, the only home I'd ever known, being sold. At the same time, I've got a great new job with people I like, and am moving my life in new and different directions. I also started on anxiety medications after a bad depressive spell in summer of 2018, and they really seem to be working for me.

My reading tastes are still the same. I'm still very much the same person I had been in many ways. But I'm finding other interests in life, and making new goals. I'm in poor condition physically and am starting a program to get in better shape. I've taken up canning and making my own liqueurs, and have been dabbing my toes in the maker world.

I may come back to this at some point. I may move on to other things. Time will tell.

So with a touch of sadness, I declare Dust & Corruption closed.

Thank you,

Mike

No comments: