Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Give Till It Hurts

If you're in DC, come to the Velvet Lounge on 10/7 for a benefit show for the Edgar Allan Poe House.

The line-up so far: Lenorable, Dance for the Dying, Nunchuks, Lions & Tigers & Whales. Admission is $8, quite reasonable compared to the burlesque shows I'm always hitting that are anywhere from $10 to $20.

I just found out about it today, but I'm already clearing my schedule to make it. Look for the chunky redhead, I'll be around somewhere.

Something else...

Horror hunk Joe Zaso is part of a movie being put together, AMONGST THE LIVING, that needs support.


It's no stretch of the imagination that this is gay-themed, and I'm always for good gay-themed horror (yes, there's been too much crapola out there, but I'm always hoping). Plus Joe is a good guy, the first in line on Facebook to wish me a happy birthday when I turned 46 a few weeks ago. So, basically, I have a friend trying to get a gay-themed horror flick off the ground. Won't you give a quick contribution on Kickstarter?

No comments: