Thursday, October 30, 2014

Absinthe and I

My fondness for absinthe is well-known. So well-known, in fact, I was to appear in a local podcast, The Curioso, for their special absinthe episode. You can hear me reading a poem, talking about absinthe, and making some absinthe cocktails. Give it a listen, why don't you?

Sorry I haven't been updating much. October has been busy, both with fun stuff and with work. In fact, work has gone berserk. I won't go into details but it's kept me hopping and often leaves me too burnt out at the end of the day to do much blogging. Things should quiet down in a bit, though.

And for a special lucky bonus, here's a video from the podcast taping. A shirt button came undone over my stomach, making me look even more horrifying fat than I already am. (I started going to a gym, though, and I think I've lost some weight already...)

No comments: